- Compact and rugged design.
- Built in swivel joint to allow movement of the hose during inflation.
- Wide range of jet sizes available to allow flow to be matched to the size of the structures being inflated.
- For use with up to 450 bar test pressure cylinder.
- Designed to minimise ice formation in the system when used with the GIST Cylinder Valve.
- Incorporates a non-return valve to prevent potential loss of pressure from the structure after inflation.
- Snap fit high pressure hose for fast assembly without the need for tools.
- Simple alignment of the jets from outside of the tube.
The Inlet Valves clamp into the fabric of the inflatable structure and allow efficient and controlled transfer of high-pressure gas through hoses from the Cylinder Valve into the structure. Leafield Marine are very happy to assist in the selection of appropriate jet sizes for your applications.
The GIVT inlet valve is available in a nickel-plated version as shown above or Brass un-plated version. It can be supplied with either a plated steel or stainless-steel connector nut.
A wide range of fittings is available to suit different applications. See Accessories and Service Tools.
Make An Enquiry
The above documents are in PDF format.
To view these please use Adobe Reader.
“Gemini have been using the tried and tested Leafield valves in our commercial and professional RIBS for many years and will continue to do so.“
GEMINI MARINE TEAM
“Leafield Marine’s expertise in design, manufacturing and customer service is second to none. Great support, timely deliveries and cutting-edge technology; we are proud to team up with them.“
RIVER GEAR TEAM
“I go rafting to be in the moment, so I don’t want to think about my gear. Thankfully I never have to think about my Leafield valves.“
Accessories and Service Tools
Cylinder Valve to Inlet Valve Link
These links can be used on smaller life rafts to connect the cylinder valve directly to an Inlet Valve without a hose.
Gas Inlet Valve Torsional with Stainless Steel Quick Fit Connector
This version of the GIVT has been designed for use with stainless steel hose fittings where prolonged exposure to saltwater environment is likely, for example, RIB Self Righting Bags and Boat Rapid Inflation Systems.
Swivel Fittings for Inlet Valves
Additional fittings are available for use with the GIVT to suit various hose configurations. Please see Gas Inflation Systems for Boats for more information.
GIVT Factory Spanner
Allows the valve to be held from the outside of the tube when tightening. It also allows the jets to be aligned.